Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Boys


Ben and I discovered lots of fun games.


Aaron loves to smile!

I love my brother and sister-in-law. So I feel a little guilty that I mainly visit to see my nephews. But looking at these cute faces, can you blame me? Benjamin is 20 months and so smart and athletic! Aaron is 3 months and coos and smiles and makes you feel so special and loved. (Most of the time. He was tired when I first held him yesterday, and I had to experience that sad moment when a baby's face wrinkles up just before a heart-wrenching wail.) He recovered, though, and I got some precious smiles out of him this morning.

The boys may be the initial attraction, but I had a wonderful time with my brother and Anna, too. They are good parents, and I love seeing them in action.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron looks IDENTICAL to his older brother! That's so funny!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Great pictures! Such cuties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home