Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, April 02, 2007

Quick Flight to Denver


Yesterday afternoon, Josh and I were planning to see Amazing Grace (again). But plans changed. His parents invited us to have lunch with them in Denver. The cool part: we flew! The only other time I've been in a small aircraft was when I went skydiving in October 2005. I definitely enjoyed this flight more. The flight from Colorado Springs to Centennial was about 20 minutes. I got to be copilot and took the controls for approximately one minute (before I got nervous and handed them back over).

We had lunch at the airport restaurant, which, along with delicious food, provided a beautiful view of the mountains and planes coming and going. Then it was a quick jaunt back to Colorado Springs. It's not every day I get to fly to Denver for lunch!

Josh and me looking very important.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I think you did a great job flying! We didn't end up in Mexico ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home