Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Four Things

Becky tagged me, and this seemed like fun.

Four jobs I've held:
Filer and envelope stuffer
Maintenance woman
Server at Izzy's Pizza
Children's magazine editor

Four movies I could watch over and over:
Anne of Green Gables
You've Got Mail
Pride and Prejudice
The Sandlot (Good call, Bek)

Four places I've lived (in order):
York, PA
Aberdeen, WA
Portland, OR
Colorado Springs, CO

Four TV shows I like:
Gilmore Girls
Freaks and Geeks
Firefly
Biggest Loser

Four favorite foods:
Enchiladas
Steak
Chocolate chip cookies
Ai Chili Roll (sushi)

Where would I rather be?
With my family
Somewhere tropical
New York City
Greece

Four people I'm tagging:
Jared
Toby
Terah
Sarah

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Mmmmm ... chili rolls.

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it's another Firefly fan! We don't get it here in Australia but I bought the series off Ebay on a hunch it would be good and I love it...and I never have anyone to share that love with :( Life is just so hard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home