Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jane and Chip


Kevin and I attended a birthday party where the costume theme was dead celebrity. I was Jane Austen and he was Chip Kazman (the stunt man who died in the making of "Titanic"). Let's just say one of us was not a TRUE dead celebrity. I enjoyed finally having a chance to wear my period dress. However, I discovered too late that it may have just been a 70s dress. The velvet and embroidery gave it away.


Tonya, whose birth we were celebrating, came as Audrey. Just two girls in the world...in different centuries. Happy Birthday, Tonya!

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

suzanne,
your article today really gripped me. it's amazing how the Lord uses you to encourage me just when i need it. thank you for your faithfulness to the Lord during your single years. it's a great comfort to the younger girls like me who are still holding out!
congratulations on starting a whole new exciting phase of life!
heidi

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks, Heidi! I'm glad it encouraged you! :) God is good. Thank you for the congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home