Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 10: Hot Date



Today was Kevin's day off, so I didn't get beautified until the afternoon. In the top picture you can see my button-up shirt and earrings from Express, and white cami and heart necklace from Maurice's. Below are my faithful Silver jeans (I know, I need to give khaki and gray a chance) and Merona flats from Target.



As I was leaving the house to meet a friend for coffee, Kevin said: "Why don't we get a babysitter and go out on a date tonight." (Wow, this fashion challenge is paying off!) Aunt Lauran came down and babysat little J and we went to see "Rio" in 3-D. Who knew we'd leave our baby to be surrounded by other crying babies. The movie was cute, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home