Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 14: I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends



Today I needed to get out of the house and talk and drink coffee and talk, so I went to visit my friend Melissa (who also happens to be a photographer). She not only took these cute photos, but she also let me borrow some accessories to spice up the second half of the challenge. (Hey, nothing in the rules about that!)



I am wearing Silver jeans, Old Navy tank top, belt from the Buckle (ha!), jacket from the Gap and sandals from Nine West. Purse provided by Melissa (although I also have a purse this color; I just didn't think of it.) Thank the Lord for good friends who help you endure wearing the same 30 pieces of clothing for 30 days!

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the belt with this one! Super cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home