Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 11: Cloudy with a Chance of Grumpys



Can't exactly say why I felt a little gloomy today. Could have been the overcast weather or my lack of excitement about this outfit (there has to be at least one, right?) Coral-colored tank: Maurice's. Khakis and jean jacket: gap. Earrings: Express. Shoes: Famous Footwear.

It was definitely a mistake to button the jacket, but I didn't realize that until the photo shoot was all said and done. I've decided I'm not crazy about this jacket period, so you may not see it included in future outfits. Either I am excruciatingly sick of it, or it is out of style (since it's four or five years old) or both.



My photographer hubby went all "senior picture" on me with this one. But I kind of like it. Here's hoping for a better outfit (and mood) tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home