Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Photos from Christmas


One of the best things about this Christmas was meeting my new nephew Aaron.


I bought the boys these old and new shirts at wrybaby.com


Ben enjoyed opening his presents.


But he enjoyed the packaging more.


Opening the "big one." Notice Mom decked out in her Christmas finery.


Enjoy this moment; I don't look sporty very often (Go Buckeyes!).


Mom and I got Dad the same devotional book. Here Matt is the lucky recipient of the extra book.


Ben helps Sarah look something up online.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Looks like you had a great time! Love the "new" and "old" shirts.

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too cute... :) Looks like you had a great Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home