Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 15: Sunshine on a Cloudy Day



When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May. At least that's how this floral top (from Old Navy) made me feel. Paired with a coral cami from Maurice's, Big Star jeans from the Buckle and brown cardigan also from Old Navy. I wore my hair in pigtail knots, which Kevin said was "kinda fun and festive." I think he's kinda fun for using the word festive. We took Little J to the doctor today for his 4 month appointment. He's in the 97th percentile for height and 70th percentile for weight.



Close-up on the accessories. Earrings and necklace from Maurice's. I like this necklace because it was free with a purchase.



And a closer look at the shoes (from Target). I bought these when I was still pregnant with Josiah to wear for Kevin's and my anniversary date in Denver.

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Ooh, I like this one too. ...and really cute shoes. :)

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jay said...

That's supposed to be from Gretta, not Jay

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks, Jay. Nice to see a guy with fashion sense. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home