Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 19: Comfort Clothes



Yesterday was Easter but because we went to church on Saturday night, it was a relaxed morning for J and me. Kevin had to work, but J and I stayed home and I made an "Easter Hymns" mix for us to listen to. I miss singing hymns at Easter. My favorite is "Christ the Lord is Risen Today," but I also love "Up From the Grave He Arose" and "He Lives!" Josiah likes all music, so he was a fan of my mix. I also watched part of the Mars Hill Seattle Easter service at Quest Field (online). I watched the part where hundreds of people were coming forward to get baptized. Very cool.



In the afternoon we went up to Kevin's sister's in-law's house for a meal and fellowship. Here we are in our Easter finery. I went for light comfortable clothes; I'm wearing Gap khakis, Target shirt and a scarf that was a gift. J is wearing Oshkosh. So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home