Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Friday, June 30, 2006

Celebrity Sighting



Today at lunch, I stopped by Whole Foods to visit my friend Sarah who works in the floral department. When I arrived the place was buzzing. "John Voight the actor is here," Sarah said. I asked her who that was. "Angelina Jolie's dad," she clarified. Sure enough, as I checked out with my lunch, I saw John walking out with a young woman I assume was his wife and his 3-year-old daughter. He wore a Nike jogging suit, no sunglasses and was very tall. Evidently he lives in Castle Rock and appreciates organic food. I left the store minutes later and spotted him returning the empty cart to the store. I thought that was a very normal thing for a Hollywood star to do.

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

How fun! I haven't seen any celebrities at our Whole Foods...

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said...

Celebrity sighting right here in town! How fun!

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon Voight, I believe, was the one playing "Noah" in that absolutely stupid and horrid "Noah's Ark" miniseries several years ago.

On the slightly brighter side, though, he was Ben Gates' (Nicholas Cage) father in National Treasure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home