Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 20: Day Off



Today was our day off after all the busyness of the weekend. Remembering our Lord's resurrection was wonderful. And we also enjoyed a quiet family day today. Little J tried his first solids (I'll post a picture soon). Kevin slept in. And I didn't feel good about any of my outfit options (need to do laundry!). Before Kevin got this photo I lamented: "Some days I just don't feel like having my picture taken, you know?" And he retorted very sweetly, "And some days I don't feel like taking your picture." So there you go. I'm wearing my Silver jeans (Maurice's), top and cardigan from Target. And scarf borrowed from Melissa, who said she got it at the Buckle. Shoes are Mudd.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! I'm getting a little tired of the every day pics. But we'll be done soon!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Denise, it takes effort to look this good every day. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home