Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Day 27: Black and White



Yesterday, I received the chance I'd been yearning for to take the car, leave Josiah with Daddy and zip over to my friend Melissa's house for a walk. I love my baby, but boy did it feel good! Melissa took one look at me and said, "Getting sick of that challenge yet?"

"Um, yes."

"I can tell by the tone of your posts," she said. "It sounds like you've developed some animosity toward the challenge."

She's right, on the account that having to be "picture ready" in a new outfit each day is tiresome. But overall I have loved the challenge. It's brought some very important things to my attention, which I plan to share with you on Day 30! In the meantime, my dear friend turned a sow's ear into a silk purse with these colorful photos. And she mentioned that she had not noticed the lace detail on this black cardigan from Express that I've worn several times during this challenge.


Jeans are Silvers from Maurice's (necklace and earrings are also from there). Shoes and white t-shirt from Target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home