Suzanne's Second Estate

A web log of my thoughts, activities, life....

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Day 29: A Bit Giddy



Well, folks! One day left of the 30-Day Fashion Challenge, and I'm getting a little giddy. Can't you see it in my face? A combo I discovered an enjoyed during this challenge was wearing a spaghetti strap shirt over a t-shirt. It's something I hadn't tried before, but I think it's a way to make tops that you would normally only wear under jackets or sweaters more versatile.



Here's outfit 29 in all it's glory. Some pieces you've come to know and love. Those Big Star jeans from the Buckle. White t-shirt from Target. And floral top from the Gap. Would you like to know how I got this photo? Let's just say it involved my mantle, car keys and a baby bottle cap.



Josiah and I went for a pretty long walk outside today. He enjoyed the sunshine and breeze, and he totally crashed when we got home and I put him to bed. Ah, the life of a baby. Tomorrow will be my last day of the challenge, so I'll write a recap. Until then ... be giddy!

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Goodness, he's CUTE!!! So are you, but I don't want to nibble your cheeks like I want to nibble his! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home